Mr. Darrow has been in the blind business for the past thirteen years. He's worked on countless projects throughout the Outer Banks and Currituck County. Before that, he served our country and got a ministry degree.
Did you know?
- He was born and raised in upstate New York.
- He joined the United States Navy in 2008. He was in the service for five years. For three of those years, he served as an F-18 mechanic. Mr. Darrow did two deployments on the USS Carl Vinson out of San Diego.
- He separated with an honorable discharge from the Navy in 2012 and went to college. He also started working with The Blind Man & Son, Inc.
- In 2012, Joe moved to the Outer Banks.
- Mr. Darrow earned a bachelor's degree in Christian ministry in 2018.
- In 2019 he started Full Faith Painting & Remodeling.
- Today, Mr. Darrow runs day-to-day operations at The Blind Man & Son.